By Norman N Li,Anthony G. Fane,W. S. Winston Ho,Takeshi Matsuura
A hands-on reference for working towards execs, Advanced Membrane expertise and Applications covers the elemental rules and theories of separation and purification by way of membranes, the $64000 membrane procedures and structures, and significant business purposes. It is going a long way past the fundamentals to handle the formula and business manufacture of membranes and applications.
This sensible guide:
- Includes insurance of the entire significant kinds of membranes: ultrafiltration; microfiltration; nanofiltration; opposite osmosis (including the hot high-flux and low-pressure membranes and anti-fouling membranes); membranes for fuel separations; and membranes for gasoline cellphone uses
- Addresses six significant themes: membranes and functions in water and wastewater; membranes for biotechnology and chemical/biomedical purposes; gasoline separations; membrane contractors and reactors; environmental and effort purposes; and membrane fabrics and characterization
- Includes discussions of significant strategic matters and the way forward for membrane technology
With chapters contributed by means of major specialists of their particular parts and a pragmatic concentration, this can be the definitive reference for execs in commercial production and separations and study and improvement; practitioners within the manufacture and functions of membranes; scientists in water remedy, pharmaceutical, meals, and gasoline mobile processing industries; method engineers; and others. it's also an exceptional source for researchers in and academia and graduate scholars taking classes in separations and membranes and similar fields.
Read or Download Advanced Membrane Technology and Applications PDF
Best chemical & biochemical engineering books
Basics of Petroleum Refining provides the basics of thermodynamics and kinetics, and it explains the medical history crucial for knowing refinery operations. The textual content additionally presents an in depth creation to refinery engineering issues, starting from the fundamental rules and unit operations to total refinery economics.
Procedure SCALEUP AND layout is an engineering textual content that may be simply understood by way of non-engineers, relatively enterprise humans. This e-book will be descibed by means of many of the themes which are mentioned. bankruptcy 1 introduces scaleup and method layout. approach wishes, pursuits and layout degrees are mentioned.
The e-book that makes delivery in porous media available to scholars and researchers alike Porous Media delivery Phenomena covers the final theories at the back of movement and delivery in porous media—a good permeated by way of a community of pores choked with fluid—which encompasses rocks, organic tissues, ceramics, and masses extra.
It truly is meant that the ebook may be a pragmatic consultant to supply any reader with the fundamental info to assist them comprehend what's precious with the intention to produce an outstanding barrier covered net or to enhance the standard of any present barrier product. After supplying an creation, the place the terminology is printed and a few of the technological know-how is given (keeping the math to a minimum), together with barrier trying out equipment, the vacuum deposition approach might be defined.
- Geographic Information Systems in Water Resources Engineering
- Process Control: A Practical Approach
- Polyethylene-Based Blends, Composites and Nanocomposities
- Handbook of Cosmeceutical Excipients and their Safeties (Woodhead Publishing Series in Biomedicine)
- Packaging for Food Preservation (Food Engineering Series)
- Numerical Methods with Chemical Engineering Applications (Cambridge Series in Chemical Engineering)
Additional resources for Advanced Membrane Technology and Applications
Advanced Membrane Technology and Applications by Norman N Li,Anthony G. Fane,W. S. Winston Ho,Takeshi Matsuura