By M. Rashid Khan
Advances in fresh hydrocarbon gas processing offers a entire and systematic reference at the diversity of other conversion techniques and technologies.
Following introductory overviews of the feedstocks, environmental concerns and lifestyles cycle review for replacement hydrocarbon gasoline processing, sections cross directly to assessment good, liquid and gaseous gas conversion. good gas assurance contains studies of liquefaction, gasification, pyrolysis and biomass catalysis. Liquid gas insurance comprises experiences of sulfur elimination, partial oxidation and hydroconversion. Gaseous gasoline assurance comprises reports of Fischer-Tropsch synthesis, methanol and dimethyl ether creation, water-gas shift expertise and average fuel hydrate conversion. the ultimate part examines environmental degradation matters in gas processing vegetation in addition to automation, complex method regulate and strategy modelling suggestions for plant optimisation
Written by means of a world staff of professional individuals, Advances in fresh hydrocarbon gasoline processing offers a helpful reference for gasoline processing engineers, commercial petrochemists and effort execs, in addition to for researchers and teachers during this field.
- A complete reference at the diversity of different conversion approaches and technologies
- Provides an outline of the feedstocks, environmental concerns and existence cycle tests for substitute hydrocarbon gas processing, together with a assessment of the foremost matters in sturdy, liquid and gaseous gas conversion
- Examines automation, complex approach regulate and approach modelling thoughts for plant optimisation
Read or Download Advances in Clean Hydrocarbon Fuel Processing: Science and Technology (Woodhead Publishing Series in Energy) PDF
Best chemical & biochemical engineering books
Basics of Petroleum Refining offers the basics of thermodynamics and kinetics, and it explains the medical historical past crucial for figuring out refinery operations. The textual content additionally offers an in depth creation to refinery engineering themes, starting from the elemental rules and unit operations to total refinery economics.
Procedure SCALEUP AND layout is an engineering textual content that may be simply understood by means of non-engineers, really enterprise humans. This publication could be descibed via a few of the subject matters which are mentioned. bankruptcy 1 introduces scaleup and procedure layout. method wishes, targets and layout degrees are mentioned.
The ebook that makes delivery in porous media available to scholars and researchers alike Porous Media shipping Phenomena covers the overall theories in the back of move and delivery in porous media—a strong permeated by way of a community of pores jam-packed with fluid—which encompasses rocks, organic tissues, ceramics, and lots more and plenty extra.
It truly is meant that the e-book can be a realistic advisor to supply any reader with the fundamental info to assist them comprehend what's invaluable as a way to produce an excellent barrier lined internet or to enhance the standard of any present barrier product. After offering an advent, the place the terminology is printed and a few of the technology is given (keeping the math to a minimum), together with barrier trying out equipment, the vacuum deposition technique can be defined.
- Advanced Biofuels: Using Catalytic Routes for the Conversion of Biomass Platform Molecules
- Biodegradation of Nitroaromatic Compounds and Explosives
- Microwave-assisted Extraction for Bioactive Compounds: Theory and Practice: 4 (Food Engineering Series)
- Carbon Capture and Storage: Technologies, Policies, Economics, and Implementation Strategies
- Damages on Pumps and Systems: The Handbook for the Operation of Centrifugal Pumps
- The Greening of Pharmaceutical Engineering, Theories and Solutions: Volume 2
Extra info for Advances in Clean Hydrocarbon Fuel Processing: Science and Technology (Woodhead Publishing Series in Energy)
Advances in Clean Hydrocarbon Fuel Processing: Science and Technology (Woodhead Publishing Series in Energy) by M. Rashid Khan